What’s next? Tarragon!
I am now in a “herb fever” and trying lots of different herbs I can find the supermarket. Two weeks ago, I bought a packet of French Tarragon for my propagating quest. There were quite a number of cuttings in the packet and I decided to trim all of them for propagation.
This time round, I tried another combination using perlite + vermiculite mix and used rooting powder. This is the best result I got so far as all eight cuttings have rooted successfully compared to the other methods I tried in my previous post.
My herb collection has increased from a mere Rosemary plant to five other herbs today! They are easy to grow and very suitable for apartment growers, since we are receiving less than 6 hours of direct sunlight.